Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My China Holiday (Part 4): The Last Time

...and after that very day, I kept on thinking of what the Winter Show this year would be like.

A few days before the Winter Show, we went back to Taifeng Park to take another pleasant stroll. This time we were surprised! The entire lake was frozen! Waaaaaaah! However the ice was not thick enough for us to walk on and so we needed to come another day.

It was the day that TIS is hosting its Winter Show, I was extremely excited :D. After the show, I could say the show was the best show I had ever watched in China! This year all my sixth grade classmates are now  in seventh grade. Too bad I had to leave them for a year. The show was an astounding and tremendous success! It was better than last year!

Days after the Winter Show and a few days before we headed back to Singapore, we went to check out Taifeng Park, the lake was still frozen, but I don't know if it is safe to walk on. I placed my legs, nothing happened. I slowly stood up and still nothing happened. Then, I managed to stand up on the ice! It worked!My sisters and I also played ice hockey using ice!

It was the day we left Teda, but did I mentioned that we still can go to Beijing for a 3 day 2 night holiday?...
To be continued...
(Part 5) 19 January 2011 or till I get a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please vote for my blog!

Vote after reading and see how good is it.

Do you like my blog?